baby Watch Lilija Grow: Halloween: Part II

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween: Part II

'Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble'

Don't be scared, it's just me- Lily Witch. I'm getting ready to brew a magic potion which will allow me to eat candy on this my very first Halloween...








My magic pot just needs one more thing- dried up stick off of a hosta plant. Yes, this one will do splendidly.

I am going to add it to my boiling potion and then I too will be able to enjoy this candy stuff on Halloween...







Bummers- I burned the potion! See how black it is inside my pumpkin cauldron. No candy for me this year. Foiled again...







I shall have to ask mommy witch how the candy eating potion is done (although I hear she's burned quite a few potions in her time).







All I wanted was some candy- this day is officially over for me. I need to get some rest.

Can somone get this hat off of me- I'm not kidding.

No comments: