baby Watch Lilija Grow: A Birthday Visit

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Birthday Visit

When we were in Chicago we went to visit mommy's sister, Grace. Hey, that's my middle name-oh yeah, I was named after her! The last time I saw Auntie Grace, I was a baby. She even said I was a 'big girl' now.















This is Uncle Bill and Patches (f.y.i.- Patches is the doggie). This was my first time meeting Uncle Bill- he's scowling in the picture, but he's actually a very nice uncle.
















These are all my cousins- Jacquie, Matthew, Kristina, and Katelyn. I sure had alot of fun with them. Maybe they can come visit me sometime?
















Cousin Julie turns 14 on November 16. Auntie Grace surprised her with a party and our visit! My favorite part was the cake- yum.
















As we were leaving, Mattie wanted to hold me. (what's up with little boys wanting to hold me?) He's very sweet (for a boy). And most importantly, he didn't drop me!

Love you guys!

No comments: