baby Watch Lilija Grow: Winter Wonderland

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Merry Christmas!

Today I played in the snow for the very first time- it was GREAT. Daddy put me and Jakie on a sled and took us for a ride (yes, Jakie actually let me sit with him)








Daddy had quite the work-out pulling us kids in the snow.









I got a little scared of how 'fast' daddy was pulling me, so I took a little breather on the front steps. I think my butt is freezing...











Hey, where did my hand go? I thought I had one in here...












Don't worry hand- I'm coming to get you. Afterall, what else are all my sharp teeth for?












Okay, now this is more like it- the whole sled to mysef. Mush, Mommy!












Hey, wait. What is this white stuff on the ground? It looks delectible- kind of like a snow cone.












Hmmm, not bad. Not bad at all...













Ahhh- I think I just sucked on some yellow snow!!!

No comments: